Wednesday 18 May 2011

Travel Again!

I hate any PCP disruptions, and travel . New surroundings, being on the move, losing access to my beloved blender and the egg whites, all a pain....so my last days of PCP will be challenging ib terms of diet consistency. On my way to London now, then 1 week in the Maldives and then 1 week long sesshin to look forward to. Not the end of the world, at least at will be very active on holiday, with plenty of time for PCP workouts and loads of additional exercise and loads of diving, and actually sesshin food is not the worst for you (actually the tenzos in my UK shamba d a great job in terms of balanced and tasty meals), but unlikely I will have access on demand to loads of eggs etc s think as last resort will pack some protein powder. Might not be too active at all on the blogging front either as access to Internet in either Indian Ocean islands or in remote parts of the UK where the sesshin will take place will challenging. All of you stay strong, the finish line looms near.

2 comments:

  1. Update when you can, have a nice trip and don't compromise too much!

    ReplyDelete