Sunday 15 May 2011

Tired Legs

Yesterday morning was the first time during all the programme that I felt mentally weak and physically tired to the point of being very close of cutting the rope jumps short. Tiredness has been building up on my legs to the point that feel rock solid upon waking up, way too tight to do any exercise. Guess is unsurprising given how little rest the legs are getting and the extra load of so much aikido practice over the las few weeks. At the end I did manage to complete the morning jumps and breakfast felt goooooood.... Evening workout felt really easy and fun in comparison. This morning I felt the same but knowing that yesterday I felt that completing the jumps was impossible and pointless and even so I did manage to do it, so this morning when I felt the same way I told myself, "if I could do it yesterday I can also do it today...

2 comments:

  1. Excellent mental strategy, to dwell not on how hard it is but the successes you've had in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jose!
    Dunno if you read Tanya's blog... we had a spanish indulgence #3... maybe not the best paella, but best one in HK I believe! :)
    Good luck for this week!

    ReplyDelete